Thursdays, June 2 – 23, 2022: 8:00 pm Start Time and September 8 – 29, 2022: 7:00 pm Start TimeFor More Information
Adams Morgan Farmers Market
Saturdays, May Through December, 2022
8:30 am – 1:00 pmFor More Information
Monday Through Friday, May 2 to October 28, 2022
9:00 am – 5:00 pmFor More Information
Every Tuesday and Wednesday May4-July 27 and September 6 – October 26, 2022
5:30 pm – 6:30 pmFor More Information
Carpe Librum Used Book Sales
Every Second Saturday from May – November
10:00 am – 5:00 pmLearn More
Drag Queen Storytime: Unity Park
Last Sunday of Every Month April – October, 2022
11:00 am – 12:00 pmFor More Information
Farmers Market at Alethia Tanner Park
Every Thursday from May-September
3:00 pm – 7:00 pmLearn More
Photos of public art in Golden Triangle you’ll post to Instagram
Square feet covered by yoga mats at NoMa Fit this Saturday
Dupont Circle eateries with outdoor patios
TAKE THE DC PHOTO ALBUM CHALLENGE
Are your social media posts feeling less social? Maybe you need inspiration. Add your best pics of the District to the #DCPhotoAlbum for a chance to win gift cards and other prizes from DC businesses.HOW TO ENTER
TAKE THE DC PHOTO ALBUM CHALLENGE
Show off your city and your eye for photography with the #DCPhotoAlbum giveaway. Between Monday and Tuesday, the BIDs will announce that week’s photo challenge on Instagram. To take part and have a chance of winning:
- Follow your local BID
- Hit the town and take photos that meet that week’s challenge
- Post your photos on Instagram
- Include #DCPhotoAlbum and #ReturnToCityLife. Your profile should be public for us to review your submissions! If not, please DM a screenshot of your submission to your local BID.
- Tag your local BID
- Gain a bonus entry for every person you tag in the original challenge post
For each pic you share, you’ll receive five entries into the weekly drawing. So get outside, get social, and do it for the ‘gram. Or Gramma. She’d love it if you took her out.
One winner will be selected from each week’s entries and notified through lnstagram. Weekly winners are eligible to win one of 11 Return to DC prize packs, including gift cards and other prizes from the local merchants and restaurants listed below:
- Power Lunch for 2 (Tuesday through Friday) from Ted and the Bully Bar
- $50 gift card from
- $75 gift card from Andre Chreky
- 2 free sandwiches from
Bub and Pops
- Business lunch for 2 at the
- Catered office lunch for 10 provided by
- Cut and/or shampoo, blow dry style from Violet Salon
- Dine in gift card from Il Canale
- Gift card from Baked & Wired
- Catered lunch for 10 people provided by Spicez
- Happy hour in the art gallery of the Washington Printmakers Gallery
To qualify for #DCPhotoAlbum prize drawings, you’ll need to follow some rules:
- Submitted photos must be taken within the city of Washington, DC.
- Submitted photos must be representative of the weekly theme.
- Submitted photos must tag any DC locations, organizations, or
businesses in the photo.
- Participants must be the copyright holders of any photos submitted.
- Your profile must be public for us to review your submissions.
- Submitted photos must be taken during the contest week and posted to lnstagram by 11 :59pm the following Sunday. NO OLD OR THROWBACK PHOTOS ALLOWED.
- Social Posts must include both hashtags #DCPhotoAlbum and #ReturntoCityLife.
- Each qualifying image posted in the time frame receives five (5) entries into the weekly drawing.
- Prize drawing will occur the Monday following cutoff dates. Randomly chosen winners will be notified via lnstagram.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AT ANY TIME AND AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.